Mi Diario Ennea


Hey all....., I'm new in blog... 
y i make this blog??
surely i don't know...
but it look interesting.... 
My study??
My PMR exam is juz around the corner...
My mission is to go to de SBP...
i don't even care SBP mane yg akan sy msok...
the question is....
can I???
sorry broken english... plus rojak..hehehe..
how 2 focus on my study??
surely i don't know how...
give me some tips....
it seem like i can't go 2 the SBP la...
juz hoping plus Effort... amin....
love??
not yet.. but i already have one...
who??
find it by urself...
my feeling 2 him??
juz fren...
coz my study is more important...' but the most important is ALLAH
my true love........


Newer

Welcome

Hello, Welcome to my Online Diary. Do not copy anything. Sorry for very bad languages writing. Don't use harsh words here. Please be nice. Do visits my blog again. Thank You. With Love, Dya Zaed.

Follow


my true love........


Newer



❤ Dya Zaed Copyright ❤